Several parking lots on the Texas Tech campus use park-and-pay spaces for those without ePermits or ePermits specific to the lot. Some lots are park-and-pay Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and others become park-and-pay Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Signs will indicate the usage.
How to Use Park-and-Pay
Parking and paying can be accomplished in one of two ways:
Pay by Cell Phone
- (1) Park in a park-and-pay lot, and call 1-877-320-7275.
- (2) If you are a new user, you will be prompted to enter your vehicle’s information. Returning users will be logged in automatically by cell phone number.
- (3) The recording will ask for the location number of the lot (posted on a sign next to a pay machine) and the desired amount of time.
- (4) A text reminder will be sent before time runs out. Time may be added by text or call.
Learn more about paying by phone here
Pay at a Pay Machine
- (1) Park in a park-and-pay lot, and locate the pay machine.
- (2) Enter in your vehicle’s license plate number, and press enter. Make sure your plate number is correct.
- (3) Insert your credit card or coins.
- (4) Select the desired time by using the blue buttons.
- (5) Press the “Valid” button to complete the transaction. The receipt is for your records and does not need to be displayed.
To view a map of all park and pay locations, click here.
Park-and-pay locations are marked with a P surrounded by a blue circle. Please look for signs indicating which areas and spaces are park-and-pay.
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
- Flint Avenue Parking Garage (4th floor; southeast corner of 18th Street and Flint Avenue)
- R06 (between the Art and Education Buildings on 18th Street)
- R13 Visitor (east of the Student Union Building on the southeast corner of 15th Street and Akron Avenue)
- Student Recreation Center (north and west of building; two-hour maximum for all; no charge for those with a valid ePermit)
- Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.:
- R03 (south of the library)
- R07 (between the Administration and Student Union Buildings)
- R10 (between the Foreign Language and Education Buildings)
- R11 (south of the Music Building; also known as the Band Lot)