In an effort to accommodate parking for graduate students in the evenings, current research assistants, graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and part-time instructors who have a valid ePermit may receive the Graduate Permission applied to their ePermit. The Graduate Permission provides supplemental parking privileges to drive and park on the interior of campus after 4:30 p.m.
To obtain a Graduate Permission, visit
the Transportation and Parking Services office or email the office at email@example.com
The Graduate Permission is a supplemental permission that accompanies a valid TTU ePermit.
- Permissions are available to research assistants, graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and graduate part-time instructors with current appointments.
- Permissions are only available to current ePermit holders. EPermits may be purchased through My Parking Account using an eRaider name and password.
- After 4:30, Graduate Permission holders may drive on the core of campus and park in reserved area lots.
- Avoid reserved spaces within the reserved areas.
- Watch for spaces and areas reserved until 11 p.m. or 24 hours per day.
- Fall and Spring Semesters: Graduate Permissions may be obtained after August 1.
- Summer Session: During summer school, students may park in residence hall lots as well as commuter lots with a summer surface ePermit, the general commuter permit for summers. Because of the close proximity, Graduate Permissions are not issued in the summer.
The Graduate Permission is available to you through a partnership with Transportation and Parking Services and the Student Government Association. For any questions regarding the Graduate Permission, please contact the Student Government Association
or Transportation and Parking Services